Fast And Intuitive Ticketing For Aggregates
OverviewThe MPAQ InScale is a ticketing system for Sand and Gravel operations. InScale was designed from the ground up to be simple, fast and intuitive. It’s ease of use and smart design allows you to better focus on the important aspects of your business.
- Compatibility with any scale indicator using a serial interface cable
- User friendly Graphical User Interface, designed to take advantage of touch-monitors. A regular mouse and keyboard are also supported by default.
- Industry-standard Microsoft SQL Server Express database, for faster, safer storage and ease of administration by IT personnel.
- Database for Materials, Customers and Trucks.
- Ticket Log, showing list of tickets for the day’s activities.
- Production reports for tickets, customers and materials. Reports can be viewed, printed or exported to Excel/CSV or PDF.
- Drill-Down capability for reports to access more detailed information on any record.
- Ticket printing to any type of printer: laser, impact or thermal.
- Custom ticket layout, to print the ticket according to your specs
- Production data export to CSV/Excel file, for invoicing software that can import these types of files.
- Inventory: keeps track of each type of material dispatched or received at any given date, with full report capability.
- Projects: binds together clients, materials, quantities and pricing in one set of instructions, which is kept on file for future orders related to the same project. This saves time and prevents mistakes when entering a new order for an existing project.
- Order-Entry: works together with Customers and Projects. Allows users to set up orders for the next day or any other day in the future. Setting up orders ahead of time eliminates the “whiteboard solution” currently used in many aggregate pit operations.
- Remote Order Entry: allows users to remotely enter Projects and Orders using a Web app, from anywhere in your company network.
- Our systems are economical to purchase and maintain.
- We can service, resolve situations or update any of our systems by connecting to the plant and virtually be there in minutes. Outside regular office hours and on weekends, an on-call tech will return your call usually within 15 minutes or, if your call is not urgent, you can leave us a message for the next business day.
- All MPAQ software is up-to-date and constantly improving to stay on top of the always-evolving tech needs of the industry.
- Our long time clients attest to our reliable and prompt response to your current and future needs.
- The InScale system can work with any scale indicator in the market.